- Superior reading quality
- Huge battery autonomy: more than 30,000 scans
- Bluetooth Class 1 ( up to 100 meters )
- Real-Time Clock : ideal for proof of visit or time management
- Withstands multiple drops onto concrete with its protective boot
- Internal memory available for Batch mode
- Interfaces with a large variety of Bluetooth devices: PDA / mobile phone / laptop / tablet PC...
- Data Capture in Warehouse
- Inventory Management
Ideal for logistics applications:
BRR-LA has a slick design, is small and lightweight (Fits neatly in one hand and can be easily attached to a belt via the key reel accessory).
Very reliable, efficient, durable.
Thanks to its PDA stylus, Baracoda RoadRunners can also be used as a stylus on PDA.
RoadRunners, with its 3 mm of plastic casing protected by an
additional layer of elastomer and the optional protective boot, is
particularly adapted for harsh environments and remains fully functional
even after numerous drops onto concrete.
Extremely durable batteries:
BRR-LA delivers more than 10,000 scans over 48 hours of continuous use.
Battery monitoring possible: Visualise in Real Time from the Mobile
Device the battery level status of the RoadRunners (Fuel Gauge)
Superior reading quality:
Can decode damaged or low quality barcodes.
Thanks to its HD technology, it is very aggressive on very small 2D barcodes.
No Data Loss mode and Auto Reconnection:
When RoadRunners is connected to a host, scanned barcodes are
transmitted in real time to this host. Barcodes are stored within internal
memory until they are ackowledged by the application.
If you scan barcodes out of the radio range, they will be stored in memory
and automatically downloaded when getting back into range.
Internal time clock:
Every barcode can be Date and Time stamped.
If used in batch mode, RoadRunners can store up to 10000 UPC
barcodes with timestamp.